Sunday, August 23, 2009

movies seen in US these last 2 months

I've been well entertained, but nothing amazing;
Haven't seen anything really special, but nice pass times;
The 6 movies I have seen the last 2 months in my top 6;

1-Sheraphine {france}
Well made movie about outsider woman artist around 1908

2-District 9 {south-Africa}
First hour is really good and worth your money.After that it's too much explosions etc
3-Thirst {south-Korea}
From the director of Oldboy; another smart vampire movie. But I'm done now, with the genre.

4-Inglorious Bastards {US, but quite euro}-
Has his great Tarantino moments.And 'Allo,allo' moments.I might rather watch 7 episodes of 'Allo,allo' then 2.52 min of this.
5-Whatever works(US)
Woody Allen + Larry Davies= Ok, but a typical little Allen Movie; it's still much better than anything else romantic comedy. Feels good.

6-In the Loop (GB);
Overacted british [power}play about Washington & Downingstreet on their way to Irak.

No comments: